10. Zhu MM, Xu XT, Nie F, Tong JL, Xiao SD, Ran ZH. Comparison of immunochemical and guaiac-based fecal occult blood test in screening and surveillance for advanced colorectal neoplasms: A meta-analysis. J Dig Dis 2010; 11(3):148-60.
13. Park DI, Ryu S, Kim YH, Lee SH, Lee CK, Eun CS, et al. Comparison of guaiac-based and quantitative immunochemical fecal occult blood testing in a population at average risk undergoing colorectal cancer screening. Am J Gastroenterol 2010; 105(9):2017-25.
15. Rabeneck L, Rumble RB, Thompson F, Mills M, Oleschuk C, Whibley A, et al. Fecal immunochemical tests compared with guaiac fecal occult blood tests for population-based colorectal cancer screening. Can J Gastroenterol 2012; 26(3):131-47.
17. Burch JA, Soares-Weiser K, St John DJB, Duffy S, Smith S, Kleijnen J, et al. Diagnostic accuracy of faecal occult blood tests used in screening for colorectal cancer: A systematic review. J Med Screen 2007; 14(3):132-7.
22. Allameh Z, Davari M, Emami MH. Sensitivity and specificity of colorectal cancer mass screening methods: A systematic review of the literature. Iran J Cancer Prev 2011; 4(2):88-105.