9. Parente F, Marino B, DeVecchi N, Moretti R, Ucci G, Tricomi P, et al. Colorectal Cancer Screening Group. Faecal occult blood test-based screening programme with high compliance for colonoscopy has a strong clinical impact on colorectal cancer. Br J Surg 2009; 96(5):533-40.
10. Zhu MM, Xu XT, Nie F, Tong JL, Xiao SD, Ran ZH. Comparison of immunochemical and guaiac-based fecal occult blood test in screening and surveillance for advanced colorectal neoplasms: A meta-analysis. J Dig Dis 2010; 11(3):148-60.
15. Rabeneck L, Rumble RB, Thompson F, Mills M, Oleschuk C, Whibley A, et al. Fecal immunochemical tests compared with guaiac fecal occult blood tests for population-based colorectal cancer screening. Can J Gastroenterol 2012; 26(3):131-47.
16. Fecal occult blood test for colorectal cancer screening: an evidence-based analysis. Ont Heal Technol Assess Ser. 2009; 9(10):1-40.
17. Burch JA, Soares-Weiser K, St John DJB, Duffy S, Smith S, Kleijnen J, et al. Diagnostic accuracy of faecal occult blood tests used in screening for colorectal cancer: A systematic review. J Med Screen 2007; 14(3):132-7.
18. Fecal immunochemical tests for colorectal cancer screening: a systematic review of accuracy and compliance. CADTH Technol Overv 2010; 1(3):e0117.