3. Zheng S, Chen K, Liu X, Ma X, Yu H, Chen K, et al. Cluster randomization trial of sequence mass screening for colorectal cancer. Dis Colon Rectum. 2003; 46(1):51-8.
4. Wada T, Saito H, Soma Y, Koeda J, Kawaguchi H, Tanaka M, et al. Survival benefit for patients with colorectal cancer detected by population-based screening program using an immunochemical fecal occult blood test. Int J Oncol 1996; 9:685-91.
5. Nakajima M, Saito H, Soma Y, Sobue T, Tanaka M, Munakata A. Prevention of advanced colorectal cancer by screening using the immunochemical faecal occult blood test: a case-control study. Br J Cancer 2003; 89(1):23-8.
6. Saito H, Soma Y, Nakajima M, Koeda J, Kawaguchi H, Kakizaki R, et al. A case-control study evaluating occult blood screening for colorectal cancer with hemoccult test and an immunochemical hemagglutination test. Oncol Rep 2000;7:815-9.
7. Saito H, Soma Y, Koeda J, Wada T, Kawaguchi H, Sobue T, et al. Reduction in risk of mortality from colorectal cancer by fecal occult blood screening with immunochemical hemagglutination test. A case-control study. Int J Cancer 1995; 61:465-9.